Tuesday, February 5, 2013

February 5, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I had so much fun again today at Ms. Cheri's. 
  • When Mommy picked me up, I jumped up and down very enthusiastically yelling, "MOMMY!  MOMMY!  MOMMY!"  I missed her today.  I was even more excited when Mommy said we were going to her school.
  • At Mommy's school, I helped give out raffle tickets and hand out prizes.  I'm such a good helper!  I also enjoyed playing with and chasing a ping-pong ball around the cafeteria.  I even got to run into my friend Gabriel at Mommy's school.  I said, "I Alyson" and when he told me his name was Gabriel, I said, "No, I Alyson."  Mommy had to explain that his name was Gabriel like my name is Alyson.
  • After Wyld Life was over, I helped in Mommy's room for a few minutes.  My favorite part was writing on her board with the marker.  I loved it.  I said I was writing letters.
  • Once at home, we relaxed for the evening.  I did work on coloring a few more "valentine" pictures.  I colored two "mermaid balloons" and a plane and a lion.  Be on the lookout for your Alyson original artwork in the mail in the next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment