Wednesday, February 6, 2013

February 6, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I got to eat yummy mac-n-cheese at Ms. Cheri's house today.  I was so happy!
  • I wasn't too excited to leave Ms. Cheri's with Mommy because I was too busy watching George on television with Keegan.  But, as soon as Mommy told me that Daddy was going to take me to Chick-fil-a, I was ready to go.  I love that place!  I got to play and eat and Daddy visited with some of the APO people from Shepherd who were there raising money.
  • I spent the rest of the evening playing with Daddy and Dresden until Mommy got home.
  • I was being silly and jumped down onto my bed after turning off the light and hit my head on the side of the bed.  Mommy says I might have a nice bruise on my forehead but I was okay.  I was able to use my injury to my advantage to get a little extra cuddle time before Mommy put me back in my bed. 




No comments:

Post a Comment