Tuesday, February 19, 2013

February 19, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I was not happy that Mommy had to go to work this morning.  I held on to her tight and cried because I wanted her to stay with me at Ms. Cheri's.  Once the other kids got there I was fine.
  • After Ms. Cheri's, I got to go to Mommy's school for Wyld Life.  Rebekah ran around with me and kept me out of trouble.  I even got to ride home in the church van.  I was excited about that!
  • After dinner, I was a wild child!  I climbed all over Mommy and Daddy, crawled on the back of the couch and through my tunnel on the floor, then rested and played with Mommy's iPad for a few minutes then had a snack of yogurt... "YUM!  YUM!." 
  • After a brief rest, I asked to call Grandma and Grandpa. I talked to them a few minutes, then had to "put on my rescue pack" and "save Diego" and "ride penguins."  The whole time I was doing that, I was carrying around and even sticking a small rubber chicken toy down my shirt.  Dresden kept wanting to play with it, but it is my toy not his. 






No comments:

Post a Comment