Friday, February 22, 2013

February 22, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • Mommy stopped to get up donuts since it's Friday.  I love Donut Friday!
  • I was happy to see my friends at Ms. Cheri's house today.  I missed them yesterday.
  • Keegan and I piled all of the pillows in the floor at Ms. Cheri's and then dove into the "swimming pool."  We collided and I ended up with a boo boo on my cheek and nose.  Ms. Cheri had me try to hold a cold rag on my face but I didn't want to.  By the time Mommy picked me up it just looked like a scratch on my face.  I told her I got hurt swimming.
  • I helped Mommy when we stopped at her bank, then picked up Daddy and ate some Mexican food with Carol and Chip.  I have missed Mr. Chip!  I haven't seen him in a very long time.  He is so much fun!
  • I ate Mommy's everyone's fruit after eating my dinner.
  • After we got back home, I drew a picture of "lemonade" on Mommy's iPad all by myself then a few games before it was time to bed.







No comments:

Post a Comment