Wednesday, February 20, 2013

February 20, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I wore my cute blue jean bibs today and ate waffles for breakfast... YUM!
  • Keegan was already at Ms. Cheri's house when I got there.  He gave me a big hug when I walked in.
  • Mommy picked me up then we counted school buses, saw a train (I said, "Like Grandma's House") and even "YAAA!"ed through the tunnel.
  • Daddy and I ate tortellini for dinner... I couldn't get enough and kept asking for more... Delicioso! 
  • I played with block until time for church.  While Daddy and the men played Scattegories, I helped by rolling the dice.  I also played in the nursery and drew a flamingo. 
  • I watched an episode of "Bo on the Go" before bed.  Somehow Mommy didn't know about Bo Power.  I made the motion with my hand above my head and Mommy didn't understand.... silly Mommy!
  • I sang a little bit of the Happy Birthday song to Mommy while talking to Mawmaw.  I wish I had seen Mommy a little more today, especially since it was her special day.


No comments:

Post a Comment