Thursday, February 14, 2013

February 14, 2013 - Happy Valentine's Day!

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • Mommy gave me a valentine bucket with a super cute stuffed elephant inside.  The elephant is holding a red heart that says "Love You."  I love it!
  • Mommy told me "Happy Valentine's Day!" so I told her over and over and over again in the car on the way to Ms. Sierra's. 
  • I gave Ms. Sierra a valentine... hers was a picture of a tomato.
  • When Mommy picked me up, we went by the house for a few minutes to check the mail.  I got two envelopes.  One was a pack of "big girl panties," a card, and money from Grandma and Grandpa.  The other was McDonalds money from Sherry, Jimmy, and Rowdy.  I loved all of them and was so excited to get mail!
  • We picked up Daddy at his school and ate a quick bite of dinner at Arby's before taking him back to his school for parent/teacher conferences.  Mommy and Daddy seem a little upset that someone scheduled conferences for Valentine's Day.  While at Arby's, Daddy's phone rang and it was Elmo calling wishing me a Happy Valentine's Day.  I was a little skeptical, but still enjoyed hearing from my friend, Elmo.
  • Mommy and I went shopping for a bit the headed home to play with Dresden, make valentine cookies, and of course eat cookies too. 
  • Before bed, I climbed onto Mommy and Daddy's bed and played peek-a-boo under the covers with Mommy.  She says I am so silly!










No comments:

Post a Comment