Tuesday, February 26, 2013

February 26, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I told Mommy, "I dressed up Mommy, I dressed up!"  I was wearing my red shirt and jeans.  Every time I wear red, I think I'm dressed up.  Mommy tells me I am beautiful in red.
  • I wasn't too excited about going to Ms. Cheri's this morning.  I told Mommy I wanted to go back home.  But, once I got inside and Keegan was there and I started showing Ms. Cheri my Elmo lunch box and all of the toys inside, I was fine.
  • I came in the door of the house this afternoon yelling, "Daddy!  Where are you?  Daddy?"  but Daddy wasn't home, he was walking Dresden.  I was so excited when Daddy finally got home.
  • I didn't eat much dinner, but wanted snacks later in the evening.  Mommy says she is on to my game whatever that means.
  • I found a hat of Daddy's in the dining room and decided to model it.  It has a mask on it and a big feather.  I thought I was very cool wearing it.  Dresden kept wanting to chew on the feather. 






No comments:

Post a Comment