Sunday, February 3, 2013

February 3, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Slept in again this morning (until after 8:00).
  • Walked in the snow to church.  I loved looking at our footprints in the snow as we walked.
  • I had fun playing in the nursery at church.
  • I drew pretty pictures to mail my friends and family for Valentine's Day.  I mostly drew pictures of mermaids but also a picture of a racecar balloon, dolphin, heart, and strawberries.  After I drew the picture, Mommy wrote a note of what I said I drew so she wouldn't forget.  I kept wanting to draw more and more.  I loved the pretty paper Mommy bought me to use.  It even has the letter A on it for Alyson.
  • Other than church we had a relaxing day at home playing and doing a few chores around the house.  I love helping to feed our furry friends and to help do laundry.







 













No comments:

Post a Comment