Sunday, February 17, 2013

February 17, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • Mommy and I relaxed a little and cuddled on the couch this morning until Daddy got up.  I also played my drum with my wild morning hair.  Mommy said I looked like Animal from The Muppets. 
  • I played with my toys in the shower then it was time to get ready for church.  Daddy dressed me in one of Alexis's pretty purple dresses that Aunt Candy gave me to wear.  It's a little big, but I felt like a princess.
  • During church, I drew lots of pictures for Mommy and Daddy.  The girls had fun keeping track of what I was drawing on each page (they wrote it on the paper for Mommy and Daddy)...  I drew everything from a heart (that really looked like a heart) to mangos and oranges.  I even talked one of them into drawing a monkey for me.
  • After lunch, Daddy decided to let me play at the mall playground.  I had fun jumping from animal to animal and going down the slide.  Daddy even won me a ball out of one of the arcade machines on the way out.
  • Daddy and built a fort in the living room with my tent and tunnel and lots of blankets.   I carried lots of my toys one by one to the fort.  Daddy thought I was silly.
  • Later, Mommy tried to build a fort with me but the blanket was hanging too low.  I kept lifting it up and blowing under it like George does to try to inflate the hot air balloon.  It didn't work.
  • I sang to Grandma and Grandpa on the phone then decided to play on Mommy's computer.  I caused an issue with the enter key, but Mommy finally fixed it. 
  • What a day!












No comments:

Post a Comment