Tuesday, February 12, 2013

February 12, 2013

 
Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • After coughing so much and feeling horrible yesterday, I slept like a baby... didn't even cough once.  When I woke up it was like a miracle had happened.  I felt so much better!
  • Mommy had picked out a pretty pink shirt with flowers and grey pants for me to wear with purple socks that matched the flowers.  Then, I decided that my red shoes would look best... Mommy thought I looked a little silly with purple socks and red shoes.
  • On the way to Ms. Cheri's, I started singing along to the music....  "I love the way you hold me...."  Mommy loves that I am learning the words to some great Christian songs.  Even though I liked that song, tobyMac's is still my favorite.
  • Payton and I were playing at Ms. Cheri's when Mommy picked me up.  I was enjoying playing with Payton's bear that had a fan on it with light up words.  It was fun!
  • When Mommy put me in the car, I reached up to touch the ceiling of the car, then said, "I'm touching the sky!  Look Mommy, I can touch the sky!"
  • Mommy and I had to pick up Daddy from the elementary school.  While we were waiting for him, I found a paper for the Virginia Safari Park in the back seat.  I looked at the animals on it and begged for Mommy to take me there.  Once Daddy was in the car I begged him too.  Mommy explained that it was far away and closed and that we would have to go some other time.  I love the animals and want to see them again soon.
  • Mommy took me to Chick-fil-a to play at the indoor playground.  I am getting very good at climbing.  It took me a minute to remember how I did it, but I remembered if I stepped onto the side ledge and pulled with my arms that I could do it. 
  • Mommy and I played in my tent, I even set up a picnic for us in there.  The tent makes my hair so staticy!
  • I wore my butterfly wings around the house and even rode my scooter while wearing them. 
  • I made sure that Dresden didn't run out of food too.  I'm a good sister!













No comments:

Post a Comment