Monday, February 18, 2013

February 18, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  •  I was excited that Annie was at Ms. Cheri's house this morning.  I haven't seen her in so long since she started kindergarten.  It was just girls today since Keegan wasn't there.  We had so much fun reading and doing jumping jacks and hopping like frogs.  I face-planted while hopping and got a little carpet burn on my face so it was still a little red this evening.  It didn't slow me down any!
  • I devoured some yogurt after we got home. It is one of my new favorite snacks! 
  • I got out my tunnel and played in it.  I think Dresden likes it too... he kept walking through it. 
  • Mommy and I cuddled on the couch while I watch an episode of Daniel Tiger where he was singing a song about using the potty. While Daddy was cooking, I started singing the song and ran to the potty and closed the door. I tried using the big girl potty but didn't have much luck.  Mommy and Daddy are proud of me for trying.
  • Mommy and I danced to Jimmy Buffett music in the kitchen while Daddy was cooking dinner.  There was a song about cheeseburgers and then another song came on and Mommy and Daddy kept putting their hands over their heads and leaning and singing about fins.  I'm not sure what that's about but they were having fun.  Mommy said she hopes that Jimmy is still around when I'm old enough to enjoy his concerts.
  • After dinner, Mommy and I cuddled and watched an episode of Little Einsteins and I tried out a few new iPad apps. 
  • I told Mommy yesterday that she was my best friend... Daddy was jealous so I told him he was my best friend too.   (Mommy forgot to mention that yesterday)



No comments:

Post a Comment