Saturday, February 16, 2013

February 16, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:


  • I got wrapping paper out, rolled it out on the living room floor, then piled my things on top and decided to lay on it.  Daddy thought I was silly.
  • I helped Mommy clean up the mess I made with my crayons a few different times today.  I was a big helper, most of the time.
  • I saw a train today and pointed it out to Mommy.  She said that people ride on that train and asked if I would like to ride on a train.  Of course I said yes, "I want to ride on a train!" so she told me to talk to Daddy about it.
  • I spent a little time with Ms. Sierra and her family this afternoon and evening while Mommy and Daddy went out for a bit to celebrate a late Valentine's Day.  I had fun playing.
  • Once we got home, I played with Gemma and Dresden, had a quick snack, and watched Animal Train on television before bed.   



No comments:

Post a Comment