Thursday, February 21, 2013

February 21, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • This morning I went to Ms. Sierra's instead of Ms Cheri's.  I had fun.  I played and ate and took a long nap.
  • When Mommy picked me up we went to the Post Office and I was such a big helper, carrying the package she had to mail and handing it to the person working.  I was such a good helper that she gave me her change ($0.35) for my "money bank."  
  • We went to a new store called Aldi and got a few things.  Mommy bought me some penguin crackers and some animal crackers too.  I helped Mommy unload some of the items from the buggy onto the conveyor belt.  Mommy gave me the quarter from the cart to put in money bank (and helped me put it in my pants pocket until we got home).
  • We picked up Daddy and went to Chick-fil-a for me to play and we also ate a little too.  I can't wait until it's warmer outside so I can play somewhere else.  There are only really two indoor playgrounds close to the house. 
  • Once at home, I watched "Bo on the Go," played the Lego game on the iPad, and even wrote the letter "A" on the iPad writing app for the first time (Mommy was so excited!  She wished she had taken a picture of my beautiful and perfect "A").
  • I emptied out my "money bank" and put the money back in, plus my $0.60 from my pocket from earlier in the afternoon.  At one point, I nearly stood on my head with my leg propped up on the dresser to put the coins in... so silly!
  • At bedtime, I was a bear and did not want to sleep.  Mommy was not amused. 













No comments:

Post a Comment