Friday, February 8, 2013

February 8, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • Mommy went to Dunkin' Donuts for Donut Friday!  I was so excited.  I even pouted at Ms. Cheri's because she made me wait until Keegan and Payton arrived before I could eat my donut.
  • When Mommy picked me up, I helped clean up all of Ms. Cheri's toys before leaving.  Once we were in the car, I decided to tell Mommy what I had done during the day, "play, eat, play, nap,..." 
  • Mommy taught me a little more about her computer.  She let me type a Facebook status that said, ggfhgzjttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuu\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;; lol.877yfcdxcc   - Alyson"
  • Mommy showed me how to draw on her computer (on Paint).  I drew a lasso and a hippopotomus.  I also drew shapes...  I liked naming the shapes and colors as I used them. 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment