Wednesday, February 27, 2013

February 27, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • Ms. Cheri said I was cute in pink this morning. 
  • I told Mommy and Daddy I wanted to play hide an seek a few different times today. 
  • I still want to only hear the "Hold Me" song when we are in the car.  At least the past week or more, I spend most of the time in the car asking to hear that song over and over again.  I like to snap to it and sing along.  Mommy likes to sing it too!
  • This evening, I ran errands with Daddy while Mommy was doing her online class.  We did stop by Carol's house to visit for a few minutes.  I found her big sunglasses from the Elton John concert she and Mommy went to and decided to try them on.  I cleaned the cat's bowl with a paper towel since Carol said it was dirty. 
  • We went to church and ended up at Buffalo Wild Wings so Daddy could play some kind of trivia game.  Mommy met us there and she and I cuddled and played a few games while Daddy finished his game.  He ended up winning a gift card so Mommy is glad he played.  Mommy helped me drive on the driving game before we left.  She said she was glad we still have MANY years before she has to teach me to drive.




No comments:

Post a Comment