Saturday, February 2, 2013

February 2, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • Slept in until 8:00.
  • Daddy brought mommy and I donuts in bed.
  • I tried to feed the kitties and made a mess.
  • Daddy told me that I was in his heart. I told him no and that I was in my seat (carseat).
  • We rode in the car a long time then ran into Grandma and Grandpa. They went to visit Mawmaw and Pawpaw too. Aunt Marsha, Aunt Carol, Jenny, and even my littlest baby cousin was there. It was so nice to see everyone.
  • Daddy got golden Oreos for me out of the vending machine. The first thing I did was split them and lick the cream. He wonders where I learned that.
  • For dinner, I ate yummy Mac n cheese and broccoli at Outback with the family. It was delicious and fun!








































No comments:

Post a Comment