Sunday, February 24, 2013

February 24, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I slept in until 7:30 this morning!  Mommy was thrilled since it was her turn to get up with me.  I decided to put my sippy cup in an APO drink coozy.  I thought I was so cool!
  • I had fun at church and got to play in the nursery.  After church, I helped turn off the projector and put up the screen.  I love helping with the remotes!  I also played the drums....  They are so much fun!!!
  • After lunch and a nap, I was ready to play.  I played in my tunnel, rode my bike, packed my bag and read books.
  • After dinner we played a little more, I rode my scooter while eating a banana, and Mommy and I made silly faces at each other.  I played a couple of my iPad apps until bedtime. 






No comments:

Post a Comment