Saturday, February 23, 2013

February 23, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I ate a leftover donut for breakfast this morning with Daddy while Mommy slept in.
  • I danced while watching one of my shows on Mommy's iPad.  Mommy thought I was silly!
  • I colored in my Minnie coloring book, even tried coloring with my toes.
  • Daddy took Mommy and me to the mall where we ate, I got to play, and we even saw some cool birds that kept flapping their wings at me.  I decided to flap my arms and pretend I was flying too.
  • After coming home and taking a nap, I rode my airplane, colored pictures, played with my sticker book, drew pictures on Mommy's computer with shapes and cuddled with Mommy.
  • I ate a good, home-cooked meal (thanks Mom!) then enjoyed a cupcake sampling from Cindy's Sweets.... YUM!
 












































No comments:

Post a Comment