Monday, February 11, 2013

February 11, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I woke up coughing this morning and Mommy and Daddy gave me some extra medicine. 
  • I was excited to take my sleeping bag back to Ms. Cheri's this morning. 
  • I cried when Mommy drove past the school's playground.  I wanted to play, but Mommy told me I couldn't since I didn't feel too good and was still coughing.
  • Once at home, we watched a show about trucks, played my Snoopy game app, and cuddled with Mommy on the couch.
  • I put my feet in my pots and pans from my kitchen and said, "I'm skating!"
  • Mommy carried a box downstairs for me when I told her I wanted to play in it.  I climbed into it, closed some of the flaps and said, "chuga-chuga-chuga-choo-choo!" 




No comments:

Post a Comment