Saturday, February 9, 2013

February 9, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I woke up close to 7:00 this morning then I ate lots of food for breakfast.  Daddy fixed me muffins, then pancakes and fruit, and then I ate part of a donut...  all before 10:00. 
  • Dresden and I joined forces against Mommy and attacked her with hugs and kisses.
  • We spent a lot of the morning and afternoon relaxing, playing with my blocks and puzzles, watching Diego, and cleaning a little bit.  I even helped with laundry and Mommy showed me how to make sock puppets on my hand.  It made matching and folding socks much more fun for us.
  • Mommy and Daddy and I went to Hagerstown to eat and play at the mall.  I had such a great time climbing and going down the slide.  I felt like such a big girl since I could do it all by myself.
  • After walking around the mall a bit, we stopped to get ice cream.  I loved eating it, especially the cone! 
  • I played so hard, I fell asleep on the way home. 








No comments:

Post a Comment