Wednesday, February 13, 2013

February 13, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I wore my Mommy's Little Cupcake shirt today, with my red shoes, of course!
  • I took valentine presents to Ms. Cheri's house today since we won't be there tomorrow.  I gave Keegan and Payton a valentine bucket with a stuffed animal and snacks in it.  I also gave both of them (and Ms. Cheri) hand-made valentines.  I drew Ms. Cheri a banana (and Mommy said it really looked like one!).  I also got valentine gifts from Keegan, Payton, and Ms. Cheri too.
  • When ran around a little once Mommy picked me up then Daddy and I ran around even more.  We went shopping for a valentine/birthday present for Mommy and ended up buying her two.  She got to open them tonight and was very excited about her gifts...  an iPad case with keyboard and a beautiful ring that has sapphires (my birthstone). 
  • Daddy took me to his grotto meeting.  I helped move some chairs around and played while they had their meeting.  When we left the meeting, it was snowing!  I walked in the snow a bit, then tried to catch some in my mouth.  Daddy called me his snow angel. 
  • Mommy gave Carol the valentine I made her.  She was a little disappointed that I drew her a trash can, but she thought it was funny anyway!





No comments:

Post a Comment