Thursday, February 7, 2013

February 7, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • First thing after Mommy put me in the car I asked to listen to "that song."  She knew what I wanted to hear, but made me say tobyMac anyway.  I love to dance and sing that song and ask to listen to it nearly every time we are in the car.
  • When Mommy picked me up from Ms. Cheri's, Keegan and I were playing school.  It was fun!
  • I played with Dresden and ran all over the house with him.  He loves to follow me around the house.
  • After dinner, Mommy helped me add stickers to my valentines and I decided to climb into the  rubbermaid toy drawer to read one of my books.
  • I also threw the pillows and couch cushions on the floor to jump on the folded sleep sofa... it's bouncy and fun.
  • I took a bath and enjoyed playing with my toys, especially dumping the cups of water on my head over and over again.  I especially loved my monkey towel when I got out of my bath. 








No comments:

Post a Comment