Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June 30, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Mommy, Daddy, and I went to the movies after breakfast.  We went to see Paddington.  Mommy and I had seen it before but Daddy hadn't seen it.  Daddy loved the pigeons!
  • After a PB&J sandwich at home for lunch, Daddy tried to get me to take a nap, but I wanted to talk too much.  Later in the day, Mommy tried taking a nap on the couch and I kept talking to her too. 
  • Daddy grilled hot dogs on the grill.  I ate a full hot dog all by myself (with a bun and ketchup) and then asked for more. 
  • We went to Brother's Pizza for trivia, but Lucy wasn't there so I got a little bored.  I missed her!  I still entertained myself by running around, visiting others, and playing on the iPad.
  • Back at home, I spent a few minutes catching lightning bugs, riding my scooter, and checking out the grasshoppers and baby praying mantises in front of the house. 
  • We spent several minutes sitting on the couch with the curtains open watching the lightning outside.  God gave us such a beautiful light show tonight!  I told Mommy, "I'm giving God a hug" (while having my arms out in front of me making a circle).  She thought it was sweet.








No comments:

Post a Comment