Monday, November 30, 2015

November 30, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Couldn't go to sleep last night... kept saying I was scared and even woke up whining during the night.  I finally did get some sleep but morning still came way to early.
  • I wore a super cute pink shirt and jeans to school today and told Mommy to be sure to dress warm since it was super cold outside this morning. 
  • I took my dog named Jingle to school today for show and tell.
  • After dinner, Mommy and I played hide-n-seek and upset Indy, even though we weren't counting out loud.  He really doesn't like that game.
  • We all played Mario for a bit before bed.
  • Tomorrow is the first day of December and it's getting close to Christmas.  I can't wait!
  • (Mommy forgot to take pictures today)   :(

No comments:

Post a Comment