Sunday, January 8, 2012

January 8, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:



  • slept in until about 7:45 this morning (woohoo!)


  • ate cream of wheat with daddy and loved it!


  • I've learned how to play the "doorknob game" with daddy.... he farted this morning, so I said "afety" (instead of safety)


  • walked to church in my pretty blue and brown skirt and shirt (and coat, of course)


  • gave kisses to Miss Dorothy and Stella at church


  • napped during the sermon (who doesn't?... sorry captain!)


  • had a daddy daughter date to b-dubs and grocery shopping while mommy went to the thirty-one spring product premiere


  • ate pizza hut pizza (and fruit) for dinner


  • bathtime with ducky.... kissed ducky!


  • while reading my book, I turned the page to 5 ducks and said "duck" once I saw them


  • nighty-night time with "dolly" and "joy bear"












  • No comments:

    Post a Comment