Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January 10, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • daddy tried to get me to lay down in bed a little longer this morning...  I decided to start hitting him and saying "da-da... da-da" because I was ready to get up
  • wore my pretty pink kitty hooded sweatshirt today that Aunt Marsha bought me for Christmas... daddy calls it my "Hipster Cat" shirt
  • enjoyed having my hair blown with mommy's blow dryer... it has become a morning tradition
  • spent time with Ms. Cheri's real kids today since I was the only one under 17... I got lots of attention and there was a competition to see who's name I would say first
  • wowed mommy three times today:  when she asked me to "close the door," I did, when she asked me to "put the book back on the shelf," I did, and when she "asked me to "pick up your cards," I did.  I'm getting good at following directions.

  • (Pictures finally posted!  Woohoo!)






    No comments:

    Post a Comment