Thursday, January 19, 2012

January 19, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

Saying "cheese!"
  • I'm 16 today!!!  Well, 16 months that is...  I'm a big girl!  Daddy thought that since this was a special day that I should wear a cute little jean skirt and tights...  I was so cute! 
  • I had an early flight this morning (on my Elmo plane)... flew through the kitchen and hallway
  • started loading Ms. Cheri up with toys (unpacking the toy bag) before mommy ever left her hosue this morning
  • I played "family" with Annie and Keegan (Annie was the mommy, Keegan was the daddy, and I was the baby)
  • while mommy and daddy were cooking dinner, I played with the cats (yes, Cameron too!) and the string...  mommy tried to take a video of me sitting backward on the plane dangling the string while the cats ran around me, but I was tired of playing by the time she started recording.
  • I got to play at the gym day care again...  the lady working there remembered my name and even though I was tired and didn't want mommy to go, I finally found some fun toys to play with and decided to have fun
  • mommy and daddy cooked me yummy mac and cheese for dinner... but the peaches were my favorite.  I kept saying "mo-mo" and doing sign langauge for more to get more peaches on my plate.  They were so yummy!  (Mommy said I must not be her daughter if I chose peaches over mac and cheese...  I must be my great-grandpa's girl!)
  • I was so excited to see my bottle tonight!  I'm not sure why mommy hasn't been giving me a bottle during the day, only those strange cups...  at least I still have the bottle at night (for now...).
  • I was hoping to get to see Grandma and Grandpa in Pocahontas County this weekend, but mommy and daddy decided not to go, so now I won't get to see them for at least a few more weeks...  So sad!
  • Early morning flight
    Leaving on a jet plane...


    The peaches are nearly gone, but there is still macaroni!
    Look at my hands and face... covered in peach juice!
    The first picture of mommy that Alyson
    has taken that has turned out... I helped
    guide the camera to point it the right way
    but she pushed the button herself.


    Love the water bottle... had to have mommy open it, help me
    take a drink, then I tried to put the lid on so mommy helped, then
    we repeated the same steps over and over again (for about 15 minutes).



    I moved the plane to the chair so it would be easier to climb
    on and off the plane since I could hold on... such a smarty!




    No comments:

    Post a Comment