Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January 3, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
Bedhead!  Ahhh!
  • mommy and daddy made me get up early this morning (and I had some killer bed-head!)
  • so excited to go to Ms. Cheri's house... once my coat was on I kept saying "bye-bye" over and over and over again until mommy hurried up and finished getting ready...  when daddy asked where I was going, I simply said "bye-bye" very seriously
  • got to go to Ms. Cheri's house and play with my friends Annie and Keegan (they hugged me when they got there because they missed me)
  • I said "bus" when Ms. Cheri pointed out the bus going down her road
  • got mad at my hat because the strap kept sliding over my mouth while I was having a drink in the car
  • ate chicken nuggets, fries, and even a few bites of a frosty from Wendy's
  • played with the remote control and changed the channels
  • continued practicing the words "uh-oh" when dropping something, or sometimes just for fun
  • "organized" and "sorted" my books by piling them all on mommy's lap on the couch
  • put my shapes and colors cards in the box, then out of the box, then in the box, then out of the box... what a fun game!
  •  
    No more fries?
    I am in control.... of the tv!
    Such concentration!
    Digging out her books
    Piling all books on mommy's legs...  what a mess!
     

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute! :) You are going to treasure all these moments. You have inspired me to write more on Kennedys. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete