Monday, January 30, 2012

January 30, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
  • had a rough night... woke up several times
  • I wanted to wear my pink and black this morning instead of the white one... it looked extra cute with my pink plaid coat, grey and rainbow polka dot pants, and rainbow striped socks (such a fashionista!)
  • Yelled "Moo!" when walking into Ms. Cheri's house (she has lots of cow decor in her house)
  • Repeatedly offered my hand to Keegan for him to kiss after he did it once on his own
  • Just for the record, I do NOT like Spaghettios...  I tried three bites and gagged on each one
  • helped daddy start installing carpet on the stairs... I like to hold the level and tape measure and even weighted down the carpet with everything I could get my hands on
  • Should have listened to the "doctor" about monkey jumping on the bed...  didn't bust my head, but scared myself and mommy and daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment