Saturday, January 14, 2012

January 14, 2012

Mommy, stop tickling my feet!
Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • woke up at a little after 6:00...  no one told me it was Saturday and I could sleep in  (got some play time with daddy in before mommy woke up)
  • played the unload all of the books, load all the books game with mommy
  • played hide-and-go-seek with Gemma (Gemma always hides behind the curtains)
  • mommy and I had a girls day while daddy dug at the cave.  we went to Chick-fil-a for lunch (mommy taught me how to dip my own fries in ketchup... I ended up with more on my fingers than the fries and I got a new watch in my kids meal), then went to shop at the mall... mommy even let me walk around a bit 
  • while shopping at the mall, Carol called and invited us to b-dubs to watch the Mountaineers play basketball, so we joined them for a bit... while there I got to play with Carol's niece and her friend...  she had the coolest toy--- it was a green stretchy sticky hand that stuck to everything and was fun...  I wanted to hide it under my leg so no one else could get it
  • I kissed the toy horse and the rocking horse today... daddy said no matter how cute I am that he won't buy me a pony (we'll see about that!)
  • while I was trying to fall asleep, Cameron decided he wanted to cuddle on daddy's lap with me... that didn't work out too well

  • what's down there???

    
    I'm free!!! 

    
    Mommy, do you have any change?


    
    Such a great toy!  Especially cookie monster!

    

    
    The littlest things are so exciting!

    
    fries are SO much better with ketchup... so are fingers!
    

    1 comment:

    1. Growing up way too fast, so precious and cute...love these pics and posts...thanks so much..

      ReplyDelete