Friday, January 13, 2012

January 13, 2012- Friday the 13th!

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:



  • went into the bathroom this morning and pointed toward my toothbrush and grunted...  (mommy says either I have become very habitual or I just enjoy brushing my teeth)!
  • It was a very windy morning and luckily my hat didn't blow away on the way to the car... no snow day for mommy, but it was very windy and cold!
  • once again I was the only little one at Ms. Cheri's...  lots of attention for me.  I spent the day mostly reading my books and even took a 2 hour nap to make up for the late night I had last night hanging out with the middle schoolers
  • went to Buffalo Wild Wings with mommy and daddy where I got to eat chicken tenders and fries with my milk...  while daddy played trivia, I played my farm animal app on his phone... it took a while to leave b-dubs since we knew so many people who were also eating there (Arden, Ed, Claire, Dylan, Matt, Rachel, Bill, Melinda, BDog, and so on...)  and of course everyone wanted to see me... I just wanted to play the games and to run around the restaurant!
  • came home and played with my "laptop" and drum and fell asleep at 7:00 (exhausted!)





  • No comments:

    Post a Comment