Friday, January 20, 2012

January 20, 2012

Big girl with my milk
Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day: 

  • got to play with a flashlight this morning...  mommy and daddy were using it to find clothes in the bedroom since we had a minor electrical issue with the bedrooms during the night (don't worry, the problem is now solved...)  The flashlight was super fun though! 
  • wore my beautiful white vest today with my new pink pants...  it was warm and cozy (and cute of course!)
  • played on daddy's computer... it is much easier to use a mouse than a touchpad
  • went to b-dubs with mommy and daddy (and a few of mommy's friends from school) and practiced driving with daddy... I was such a big girl drinking my milk with a straw from the box.  Daddy even gave me a couple little bites of onion rings (yum!)
  • I'm wondering where my new car is...  Grandma promised me her red mustang convertible for my 16th birthday which was yesterday (16 months).  No one said I had to be 16 YEARS old!

  • I accidentally squirted milk on my face
    with the milk box...
    Driving with daddy


    on the computer with daddy
    Alyson is playing and laughing with Brittny


    Following daddy
    Beautiful girl!







    sitting with daddy watching Christian Lopez (Martinsburgh HS student)
    in his American Idol interview...  he's going to Hollywood.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment