Saturday, January 7, 2012

January 7, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • slept in until about 7:15 this morning (mommy and daddy were thrilled!)

  • played with daddy while mommy slept in a little bit

  • ate my breakfast, plus a little bit of daddy's and a little bit of mommy's

  • built a block skyscraper with mommy, then destroyed it

  • practiced putting toys away with mommy...  when I wanted to play with my drum, mommy had me put away all my blocks (I'm getting much better at helping to clean up my own mess after I make it)

  • played drums with daddy

  • took a nap with mommy

  • at a grilled cheese sandwich and peaches for dinner and cleaned my entire plate, then wanted more food....  I've become quite a good eater lately!  (I'm starting to say "bite" a little more often than "more" when I want someone to share food with me... and I say "deeen" when I want a drink)

  • daddy downloaded a new iphone app for me and it so so much fun...  it is all about farm animals and I played it three times

  • 1 comment:

    1. Kids these days are going to be brilliant with technology! Kennedy already has her own apps at 6 months old lol. Alyson is a doll :)

      ReplyDelete