Wednesday, January 18, 2012

January 18, 2012


Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
  • didn't sleep so well last night (so mommy and daddy didn't either)
  • wore my cute bibs and purple shirt that daddy gave me for Christmas (I am so stinkin' cute in that outfit!)
  • carried mommy's shoes to her this morning to help her get ready, then brought daddy my shoes so he could finish getting me ready
  • when mommy picked me up from Ms. Cheri's house, the cow toy and doggie toy had to give her a kiss, then I kissed them too
  • mommy and I ate a quick dinner at Burger King between her work and her parent/teacher conferences...  I even got to wear a crown and eat apple fries (the apples are better than the chicken and fries)
  • I helped mommy do a little work at her school to get ready for conferences while waiting for daddy to pick me up...  I carried colored pencils back and forth from the container to mommy.  I helped Ms. Brittny and Jillian with her whiteboard markers as well!
  • daddy stopped at Wendy's to get his dinner and shared his frosty with me (don't tell mom!)
  • daddy led the bedtime ritual of scriptures, prayer, and cuddling this evening since mommy was at work... we missed her!
  • I'm helping... really, I am!


    
    What is on my head?
    Lovin' my bibs!
    Sleepy girl!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment