Monday, January 23, 2012

January 23, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • mommy and daddy said they wish I understood this whole "2 hour delay thing" so they could sleep in... I woke up before 4 and then again at 6
  • I got in trouble before leaving the house this morning...  I kept putting my hand in the kitty cats' water fountain and even though mommy said "no: and to "stop," I kept doing it again and again... I even put a toy in the fountain and a lid to my food.  Mommy was very mad... I got mad too and laid in the floor and screamed (not a good start to the day... mommy said I am testing my boundaries, whatever that means!)
  • Ms. Cheri said that Keegan, Annie, and I were playing doctor today, lifting up each other shirts and that I kept finding everyone's belly button... daddy was not amused that I am already playing doctor with a boy
  • I got in trouble for the fountain again this time daddy got mad too!
  • during dinner, I finished all of my broccoli before anything else...  I'm a healthy girl!
  • after dinner, I read books with daddy while mommy went to talk to the kids at church



  • No comments:

    Post a Comment