Sunday, January 15, 2012

January 15, 2012

reading my book at church
Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • walked to church and even carried my own thermal tote with my drinks for part of the way
  • tried to pick up a dirty cigarette off the sidewalk... for some reason mommy freaked out and went crazy cleaning my hands!
  • had a good time running around at church and playing with my friends...  even blew my first kiss today (mommy was mad it wasn't at her since she's been trying to get me to do it)
  • after church I had my first McDonald's Happy Meal...  ate two nuggets and fries, but I loved the apples the most!  I even drank straight out of the milk "jug" with my straw like a big girl
  • spent some time with the Puffinburger family so mommy and daddy could go to a movie...  they even cooked me dinner and let me take a nap there
  • went to a YoungLife leadership meeting with mommy and daddy...  I love the Seelinger's refrigerator because it has a leapfrog letter game like I have at home and they have pretty artwork from the kids... I love to take them all off and hand them to mommy and daddy.  
  • I had a giggle fit while sitting on the stool and playing...  I had so much fun! 


  • walking to church carrying my own bag

    
    walking home from church with daddy



    
    
     such a daredevil on the stool!
    helping daddy play the guitar at the YL meeting



    No comments:

    Post a Comment