Thursday, January 26, 2012

January 26, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • woke up at 5:15 or so this morning, then got to cuddle in bed with mommy for a little bit, then with daddy...  I did not want to get back up!
  • brushed my teeth walking around this morning... when mommy tried to have her turn to brush my teeth, I ran away and said "No!"
  • Annie gave me a big hug before she left Ms. Cheri's today.  She acted like she was really going to miss me.
  • met a new boy at the gym daycare this evening... we played trains together.  Daddy's mad that I keep meeting boys.
  • I was so tired leaving the gym... when mommy put me in the car I kept saying "ba-ba" and "bottle" because I really want my bottle when I'm tired.
  • helped mommy sort Jessica's thirty-one order that came in the mail today... and by sort I mean carried all of mommy's items that she had laid to the side into the kitchen
  • ate tortellini (for the first time) with mommy and daddy

  • Daddy hasn't let her try his favorite drink yet...
    Ale-8 (Kentucky's very own ginger ale drink and
     the official drink of the AZM chapter of APO)
    Mommy and daddy made me stop putting
    this bottle in my mouth... they were afraid
    I would hurt my mouth



    Since daddy wouldn't let me drink his drink,
    I'll try mommy's sweet tea!  (she said no too!)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment