Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January 4, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I offered two different ties to daddy to wear this morning, taking them off the hanger and carrying them to him, he said he already had one picked out (then forgot to wear one altogether)


  • I got mad at mommy on the way to Ms. Cheri's house because I wanted my bottle, but mommy left my mittens on and I couldn't hold to bottle  ;O(


  • had a fun day at Ms. Cheri's- the blocks were my favorite toys at her house today... I kept putting them together and taking them apart, then putting them together, then taking them apart...  When Ms. Cheri got a tissue, I needed one too and blew my nose into my tissue, then took the tissue to the trash to throw it away... I'm such a big girl!


  • when mommy picked me up at to take me home, I was playing hide and seek with Keegan... he was hiding under my jumper and I was squatted down beside finding him


  • yelled "dadda" and "daddy" over and over once I knew we are close to home in the car (this is an everyday occurrence)


  • put mommy's computer to sleep, then woke it back up over and over again...  that is such a fun button on the computer with its light flashing


  • spent a little time playing with Miss Sierra tonight to let mommy and daddy have a little time out to play trivia... we had fun!



  • Riding home at the end of a long day
    I'm a daredevil...  blurry pic since I can't stay still
    This is what a melt-down looks like....

    No comments:

    Post a Comment