Wednesday, January 11, 2012

January 11, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • carried my own lunch bag to the car to help mommy this morning
  • played with my leap frog airplane and letters (on the fridge) in the kitchen... I figured out the buttons faster than mommy and daddy did.  I like the button that sings the ABC song the best so I can dance to the song.
  • danced to the theme song to "That 70s Show" (I love that song and even sometimes yell at the end when they do)
  • daddy taught me how to swing dance... he was twirling me and swinging me around in the air (it was so fun!)
  • mommy flipped me backward off her lap...  everytime I said "gen," mommy would flip me again
  • was an exhausting day...  in bed and asleep before 7:00pm

  • Dancing to "That 70s Show" theme song.
    Swing dancing with daddy
    Daddy twirling me.



    1 comment: