Thursday, January 12, 2012

January 12, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
  • watched the Muppets on the computer with daddy while we were getting reading this morning... I had to drop the headband I was carrying around so I could dance when a song came on (mommy thought it was cute!)
  • only slept for 15 minutes for Ms. Cheri today...  too busy watching what's going on.
  • daddy took mommy and I to Long John Silvers for dinner...  I had my first taste of fish and a few fries...  daddy even shared his hushpuppy with me (it was yummy!)
  • went to mommy's school to watch the boys basketball games...  I even got to stay up way past my bedtime (until after 9:00!), luckily I had slept in the car for about 20 minutes or so before the games started.
  • I enjoyed clapping with the cheerleaders, playing with the other teachers and mommy's students, and was very surprised and made a jaw-dropping face everytime the buzzer sounded (I don't like that noise!)---  thanks Ms. Brittny for sharing some of the adorable pictures you took during the game!  :O)
  • after the game, mommy let me play with a basketball on the court...  I liked picking it up and dropping it.  A couple of the 8th grade players that are mommy's students even came and played with me... they had fun playing with me!  (of course mommy didn't have her camera with her when this was happening)
  • it was such a long day, but I had a blast!  Hopefully mommy and daddy will let me sleep in tomorrow (snow day????  doubtful!) 









  • 1 comment:

    1. Hush puppies used to be the only thing we could get Shane to eat at LJS. Now he won't touch them. They both just recently decided that they do like both chicken and fish at LJS after all (despite years of telling us otherwise).

      ReplyDelete