Sunday, January 29, 2012

January 29, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • when mommy asked me what I was going to wear to church today, I said, "Shoes!"
  • carried daddy's shoes around this morning... several pairs
  • I wore a very cute pink jumper dress to church this morning!  I even let mommy put a pink barrette in my hair and left it there!
  • spun in circles in my dress after getting ready for church
  • went to the nursery Sunday School class for the first time today
  • got to go out to eat twice today, with two sets of friends, once for lunch, one for dinner
  • colored at b-dubs with Mr. Ted and David...  I even said "Blue!" and handed the blue crayon to Mr. Ted.  Mommy and daddy hung my masterpiece on the refrigerator.
  • wore my sunglasses while eating a frozen fruit pop with daddy...  don't I look cute?  (thinking of summer already!)
  • danced with Elmo bird
  • tried some new foods at Cracker Barrel with Miss Jessica and it didn't turn out too well.... let's just say I had to have a wardrobe change soon after
  • when daddy took the trash out this evening, I stood at the front door yelling "Moo!" at him.. When he came inside the house I showed him my cow watches and had him help me put both of them on.  Daddy called them my superhero watches and said my super power is that I am a blur in pictures!
  • enjoyed spinning in circles and making myself dizzy...  it's so much fun (but not as much fun if you aren't wearing a dress!)
  • daddy played his harmonica for me before bath time and I tried to play as well but haven't quite mastered it yet...  It was fun listening to daddy play though.
  • walking to church
    first time in the nursery class at SS

    
    eyeing someone's Sunday School money...


    
    
    taking a break from coloring
    Daddy's caption:
     "C is for Crayon, That's Good Enough for Me"


    
    dancing with Elmo bird

    beautiful girl!

    
    Two cow watches!

    harmonica time with daddy


    No comments:

    Post a Comment