Wednesday, January 25, 2012

January 25, 2012

Dinner...  yum!  Big girl using the spoon!
Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • back to waking up at 4:00am or so...  I was just a little thirsty... once I had a little milk, I passed out again until 6:30
  • love brushing my teeth with daddy and brushing my hair with mommy every morning while we get ready (mommy says I'm such a copycat!)
  • climbed up at sat on Ms. Cheri's couch as mommy was leaving this morning... Ms. Cheri told mommy I must be ready to read since I always sit up there to read (like a big girl!)
  • today was Keegan's birthday, so his mommy brought cupcakes and noise makers to Ms. Cheri's.  Ms. Cheri was afraid mommy would get mad, so she told me to wait until I got home to eat my cupcake
  • had to make a stop with mommy after she picked me up... when she turned off of the normal route home,  I said "Uh oh."
  • I practiced using my spoon at dinner... I have to remember that you don't stab your food with a spoon like you do with a fork
  • I only got to see mommy and daddy for a very little bit tonight since they went out on a "date."  Miss Sierra came over and watched me and even took me to the ladies meeting at church while mommy and daddy played trivia.  We had fun and of course I was the center of attention!
  • Sierra said that I played with the keys while at the church...Emily kept picking them up so I kept dropping them to see how many times it would take for Emily to give up and stop picking them up...  I ran over Sierra's foot with a toy and she said "Ouch" so I thought I had to say it too.  It was funny!  and so was running around with Emily!  I had a lot of fun hanging out with these ladies tonight!  I even blew kisses and waved at everyone when I left the church tonight!  I had no problem staying up past my bedtime!  (Thanks Natasha for taking and posting pictures from my time at the church tonight so I would have them for my blog!)

  • sticking her tongue out...  what a good eater!
    she ate nearly all of this and a cup of her fruit! 
    Forget the spoon... I'd rather use my fingers!





    at church with Miss Sierra
    What happened here?


    What do you have there Mrs. Story?

    playing with the church keys

    No comments:

    Post a Comment