Monday, January 16, 2012

January 16, 2012

spaghetti face!
Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • as soon as mommy and I came downstairs this morning, I headed straight for the remote controls and then went to the television to push the button to turn it on
  • after watching a show with mommy on the tv, we watched some Cookie Monster videos on YouTube...  I laughed and laughed...  especially when he said, "Nom!  Nom!  Nom!"
  • I love my new shoes from Carol... they are colorful, sparkly Sketchers that have flashing lights... they are too big for now, but I can't wait to wear them.  I carried them around the house banging them on the floor and everything else just to get them to light up...  I love them!  Thanks Carol!
  • daddy made a great jungle-gym... we played and played and he even helped me to fly!
  • took a nap with daddy, and Cameron... he's becoming a lot more friendly towards me
  • ate Spaghetti for dinner and ended up with the Fred Flintstone face so mommy HAD to take a picture
  • then I got to eat some chocolate chip goldfish... they are cute and yummy!
  • we practiced throwing and catching tonight... it's a good thing mommy made that yarn ball ornament for the tree.. it makes a great ball to throw (luckily for mommy it bounces and doesn't break!)

  • I can't believe Cameron is this close!







    No comments:

    Post a Comment