Sunday, January 22, 2012

January 22, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • woke up at 4:00am, then again at 6:30am... not sure why
  • mommy and I got up and came downstairs where I read a book to my Mountaineer pillow pet and ate breakfast
  • danced on the stage at church
  • had lunch at Pizza Hut with mommy and daddy where I had my own breadstick...  even was a big girl by taking bites myself after dipping in pizza sauce, of course!
  • slid on the ice with daddy while leaving Pizza Hut...  said "Weee" when sliding
  • ate my first frozen strawberry fruit bar...  it was much more tart than the frozen snow/ice outside
  • helped take down and pack up the Christmas tree and decorations (yes, we are a little late at doing this)
  • covered my face in mashed potatoes at dinner, but boy were they yummy!
  • couldn't wait to take a bath tonight... wouldn't leave the bathroom once daddy started getting the bath ready.  Loved splashing and even washed myself with the washcloth a little
  • covered mommy and "dolly" with blankets in my room while waiting to go to bed




  • love to read
    reading to Mountaineer pillow pet
    playing with her rocking horse

    dancing on stage at church this morning
    sliding on the ice with daddy...
    my very own breadstick...
    such a big girl dipping into the sauce
    and taking my own bites
    pizza sauce face!






    hugging Cameron cat...
    not sure about this frozen fruit!





    growling like an animal
    "tickling" daddy's feet and laughing!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment