Tuesday, January 24, 2012

January 24, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • slept through the night...  mommy is hoping I have been going through a growth spurt and maybe that is why my sleep has been interrupted
  • wore my cute new monkey shirt today
  • blew mommy a kiss as she left Ms. Cheri's house this morning
  • Annie and Keegan were telling me all about this place called Chuck-E-Cheese....  sounds like a place I need to know more about!
  • went to mommy's school to help with the WyldLife meeting...  the students LOVE me!!!  I even got to play with a balloon. 
  • after the meeting, the cheerleaders tried to teach me how to do a flip.  I tried over and over again, but couldn't figure it out.  The cheerleaders clapped and cheered for me for trying.
  • I tried opening a few lockers, but they just wouldn't open for me...  I thought if I pushed in on the lock that it would just open
  • mommy and daddy took me to Chick-fil-a for dinner... while mommy was ordering dinner, daddy took me into the play area for the first time.  I had so much fun!!!  Then I got to eat a yummy chicken tender, fries, and milk.  It was delicious!
  • when I was falling asleep in my crib tonight, mommy said, "goodnight, I love you!" and I said in my high-pitched sleepy voice, "laaa doo" (mommy loved it! - and loves the fact that I am trying to say love you more and more and am blowing kisses more and more)


  • 
    Chick-fil-a playarea



    Chick-fil-a playarea



    
    Chick-fil-a playarea
    Ketchup face




    
    Already a middle schooler???
    Trying to break into a locker...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment