Saturday, January 21, 2012

January 21, 2012


Snow Bunny!
Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • woke up at 1am and no one would play with me (mommy said I must have known it was snowing outside)... I had to go back to sleep until after 6 then daddy played with me while mommy slept
  • ate breakfast with daddy (cream of wheat... yum!) then helped daddy with dishes in the kitchen (and by help, I decided to move all of the drinks, cans of soda and bottles of water, from the floor to daddy one by one)
  • when mommy woke up I ate a second breakfast (chocolate chip muffin-tops...  double yum!) and then I helped mommy work on laundry
  • took an hour nap (mommy and daddy made me since they said I was extremely cranky)
  • woke up just in time for lunch...daddy made mommy and I yummy pizza sandwiches...  it was the first time I had one.  I liked it, but the peaches were better (sorry daddy!)
  • got to go to Hagerstown to pick up a movie from Lifeway and go grocery shopping...  I had to nap again on the way home I was so tired
  • cheered for the Mountaineers when they beat Cincinnati in overtime... even said "Let's Go" (see video below)
  • played in the snow/ice for a few minutes with mommy and daddy... even licked and ate a bit of the "clean" snow daddy found
  • ate alfredo pasta, chicken, and broccoli for dinner...  finished all of the broccoli first! 
  • carried mommy and daddy's shoes all over the house at different times during the day... I love to organize shoes!
  • I get so excited at night when mommy and daddy fix my bottle, saying "ba-ba, ba-ba!" since I don't see my bottle during the day... I'm going through withdrawal!
  • mommy and daddy are starting to wonder if I'm starting to suck my finger (she I have what looks like a suck blister on my lip and my finger is really red.... )

  • This is how I read

    
    just got in trouble for
    hitting mommy with a drum stick...
     this is my "I'm sorry" face...


    
    petting Cameron (this never happens!)
    hugging Cameron!!!


    
    
    I love mommy's computer!
    tongue out... must be deep in thought
    
    Exhausted!



    Yummy pizza sandwich and peaches!
    This is cold without my mittens!

    
    
    What is this?

    
    Too cold!

    
    Yummy!

    
    My shoe addiction is getting bad!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment