Friday, January 27, 2012

January 27, 2012

hanging out barefoot with mommy... 
usually I have one sock on,
but mommy was enjoying tickling my feet,
 so she took the 2nd one off
Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • unloaded the crib while I brushed my teeth this morning, then carried the blankets, "dolly" and "joy bear" to daddy who covered himself up with them... then I laid down in the floor and he covered me up with all of them
  • when we got out of the car at Ms. Cheri's this morning, I yelled "Moo!" as I looked across the street from her house (this is where the cows used to be when the weather was warmer... they are in the field closest to the barn for the season).  When I got inside Cheri's I ran and grabbed the cow toys that she has for me.
  • I blew a kiss at Keegan when he left Ms. Cheri's today
  • mommy and daddy took me to b-dubs for a quick dinner before daddy went to Shepherdstown... it was the first time I ate mini corn dogs and I didn't eat much of them... not too excited about them!  I did pile all of the pieces of food into the small "boat" container, then tipped it up and tried licking a piece of food out with my tongue... mommy and daddy laughed at me!
  • I got in trouble at Wal-mart when I kept putting my mouth on different parts of the shopping cart.  Mommy got real mad and kept saying it was "dirty" and "gross" but I kept doing it and laughing.  (luckily mommy had wiped the cart real well with the sanitizing wipe when we went into the store)
  • unloaded, then reloaded, then unloaded mommy's small thirty-one box then climbed into it and sat down, then after I got out Gemma climbed in and laid down
  • started crying climbing the stairs to go to bed because mommy wouldn't let me carry the bottle.  I hadn't seen it all day and wanted to hold it... I stopped part of the way up the stairs, looked at mommy, and said "ba-ba" in a pittiful voice and mommy told me I had to wait until we got upstairs so I cried... she is so mean!

  • playing with daddy...  he covered me up
    with all of my blankets and bed friends

    Big girl drinking!
    daddy cutting my food... 
    corn dogs taste funny!


    Concentration...  studying the straw!
    Love my laptop!


    Helping mommy from inside the box...
    Gemma cat's turn in the box



    1 comment:

    1. I almost forgot what it was like at that age!! It's such an exciting time to explore and learn!!

      ReplyDelete