Friday, January 6, 2012

January 6, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day: 

  • slept in until nearly 6:00 this morning, then climbed up and down the steps with daddy for my morning cardio

  • after I put on my pretty pink plaid coat, mommy asked if I was ready, so I said "ready!"

  • helped Ms. Cheri wake up Keegan and Annie from naptime by trying to repeat her... she said "Keegan, Annie" so I said "ee-ee, nee-nee" in the same tone of voice

  • the weather was so nice today (nearly 70 degrees in January), so mommy and daddy took me to War Memorial Park where I played on the swing, slides, merry-go-round, and bouncy animal toys (mommy took soooo many pictures!)

  • daddy decided to take mommy and I to Buffalo Wild Wings... I had yummy chicken, fries, and tortilla chips and got to "play" the games











  • 1 comment: