Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January 31, 2012

What do you think of my ride?
Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I was surprised to see Keegan was already at Ms. Cheri's when we got there this morning...  (mommy got to go a few minutes later since she had a workshop to go to).  Keegan patted the couch beside of him, wanting me to sit beside him (now mommy knows where I learned that) so I climbed up on the couch and sat with him (he was watching tv).  As soon as mommy got the camera out, I moved.
  • Ms. Cheri said that Keegan was kissing me on the cheek today and that I liked it so I kept turning my cheek toward him for another kiss (I'll never tell!)
  • I enjoyed carrying the rocks and sticks around outside of Ms. Cheri's house... It was nearly 70 degrees outside and felt great!
  • Talked a lot (mostly in my own secret language) during the car ride home... I even had some sort of growling speech which made mommy wonder what was going on with me.
  • Helped daddy work on the carpet a little more after we got home, especially helped by climbing the stairs and sitting on the steps to push the new carpet down (even though daddy doesn't have it all tacked down yet).
  • I guess I picked up on mommy's childhood habit of making sure bottles are completely empty...  I got daddy's bottle out of the top of the trash can and carried it into the living room to him with it in my mouth (yuck!)
  • I went to the mall with mommy and daddy to visit my "big sister" Makayla.  I ran straight for the purple truck to ride as soon as I was put down to walk.  We even got to play in the play area for a little bit and I had a lot of fun, even made a friend, Logan, who was about my size.  I kept trying to steal his bottle and shoes from the bench while he was distracted.  I also visited a brand new baby who was at the play area with some other kids.  She was beautiful and I wanted to touch her and kept saying "BaaaBeee!"


Daddy's showing me how to use a tape measure...
by measuring my leg
Is this empty?


Measuring my nose (or mouth!)

Truckin'
Play time!



No comments:

Post a Comment