Tuesday, January 17, 2012

January 17, 2012

Look out world!  I'm driving!
Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I wanted to sleep today, but mommy and daddy made me get up (how mean!)
  • Blew mommy a kiss when she dropped me off at Ms. Cheri's house.  Mommy was soooo happy! 
  • Loved eating my goldfish crackers (baby cheddar and chocolate chip) for snacks today
  • For some reason, I didn't have a bottle, only a cup for nearly the entire day...  I missed my "ba-ba"
  • Met daddy at the mall for a quick bite to eat before he had to go to school to work the game.  I had a yummy grilled cheese sandwich and then got to "play" the video games with daddy
  • Mommy took me to the gym with her for nearly an hour this evening...  I got to play with a few other kids in the day care and made fast friends with the lady working there... she said I was so good and she could tell I was used to being around other kids.  When mommy picked me up, I had a Mcdonald's French Fry box toy... kind of funny to have at the gym. 
  • Once back at home, mommy flipped me off the couch several times... I love it so much and kept saying "den" to get her to do it again. 



  • 1 comment: